From ISoft Wiki
- 1 2010-12-29
- 2 2010-12-22
- 3 2010-12-21
- 4 2010-12-14
- 5 2010-12-09
- 6 2010-12-08
- 7 2010-12-07
- 8 2010-12-06
- 9 2010-12-03
- Fixed: a crash that sometimes happened when the user typed in the model dropdown.
- Fixed: a field in transferorders was named incorrectly.
- Updated: using newest revision of VinPower. This supplies more data when decoding new VINs.
- Fixed: previous licence expired, this version will work for another year.
- Fixed: f_replicate_inventory now preserves some replenishable fields when overwriting inventory records between stores. This should keep location and stocking fields from changing as a result of some transfer orders.
- Added: new field to the transferorder table (bug 603) that allows the user to keep track of which fields have been filled.
- Added: new field to orderfulfillment table (averagecorecost) that helps misc/non-stocked items (or non-depletable items) pull a correct core cost when those items are routed from a purchase order.
- Fixed: support for recent changes to the TO changes.
- Added: new field to the transfer orders page called "Filled". This field is currently informational only and doesn't drive anything.
- Added: when po lines get received, they now update any relevant order fulfillments' core costs attached to the line. This is done using the cost of the inherent core item on the PO (if present).
- Changed: all dropdowns on the screen now use Advanced Combo boxes. This allows the user to resize the dropdowns, and allows us to mark the dropdowns as read-only.
- Added: all dropdowns on the screen that are permission controlled are now 'readonly' rather than 'greyed out'. This makes the text easier to read and allows the user to see the drop list without letting them change anything.
- Fixed: an issue where the cost of routed items might show incorrectly when the user loads a SO until they refresh the SO.
- Added: support for multi-threaded appraisal calls.
- Added: speed considerations where, if multiple appraisals are happening at the same time (in different threads) they will reuse the same connection. This should drastically increase the speed of running several appraisals.
- Fixed: if the user typed a part # into the core column on the returned cores tab and they were taken to the search screen, any item that was doubleclicked wouldn't actually get returned right.
- Fixed: cores on misc/non-stocked items will now show the lookup column from the document on the customer cores tab.
- Added: by customer request, the returned cores tab now shows returned cores for misc/non-stocked items.
- Fixed: if the user hits the "Inventory" button on a exchanged core for a misc/non-stocked item, the system will tell the user that they cannot create a new core record for a misc/non-stocked dirty core, they must choose an existing inventory record or discard the core.
- Added: previously, the replicate inventory function would return 'Duplicate' if the item already existed at the destination store. Now, it replaces the destination record if the destination record has 0 quantity or is marked as a status other than A or H. This way, if a singular item gets modified then transferred back to the original store, it will take all updates with it.
- Fixed: (bug 1612) an issue where the inventory adjustment function called by documents changing stock levels might erroneously update the cost (not averagecost) of a replenishable inventory record if it had 0 quantity or $0 cost.
- Added: tables and data required for a yard to use the new EBay extension. This is composed of tables to store listed auction data as well as a mapping of ebay categories to itrack part types.
- Added: this is a new screen for ITrack. A user can send items from the search screen to the ebay screen in order to prepare them for listing on EBay. ITrack exports all listed items to EBay's TurboLister for uploading. ITrack automatically tracks the status of all auctions listed this way in the system. Eventually, this system will allow the user to generate quotes/invoices for any finalized auctions.
- Added: ebay handler for sending items to the ebay screen.
- Added: there is now a minimum height for the MOTD web browser window. This is just enough to allow the user to always see the 'utility' items at the top (contact support, submit a bug, etc) of our help website. This value can be changed in the host.ini file in case a company uses a custom web page for this landing page.
ini: Additional extensions
- Changed: since the appraisal extension is now run in the background, it has been turned on again.
- Added: EBay extension. This adds features to the search screen as well as a new screen to the list on the left.
- Fixed: an issue where sales order lineitems with a very strange quantity might cause a roundoff error in the value that gets accounted.
- Added: a system for managing multi-threaded application calls. This will do all the work of routing the messages of when said threads complete as well as cleaning up their memory.
- Added: ITrack modules can now 'register' tasks. These are background operations that ITrack doesn't want to wait to complete. Currently, the appraisal extension uses this interface when performing appraisals on the parts screen.
- Added: a progress dialog that pops up when the user closes ITrack if any tasks are still in progress. This dialog allows the user to see how many open tasks ITrack is waiting to close. The user can hit cancel to close ITrack despite these open tasks, but this is not suggested because it can cause memory leaks.
- Fixed: an issue where the user couldn't rename existing models.
- Fixed: (bug 1820) issue where the part categories tab was showing part type set id instead of part type id. Now both are shown.
- Added: the transactions tab now has an option in the filter dialog that allows the user to view transactions at all stores instead of just the store of the currently loaded part. This is off by default (bug 1823)
- Added: some checks to hopefully prevent the issue where the replenishable flag may get erroneously checked after creating multiple parts (described in bug 1829).
- Added: a lot more messages to the status bar as a part is loaded. This allows the user to see what operations are taking a long time (if any) during load.
- Added: the appraisal system now operates inside of a thread. This means that the parts screen will load, and the appraisal operation will run in the background. If the user changes something (requiring another appraisal) or loads another part, another thread is launched and the previous result is ignored.
- Fixed: the automatic category based pricing and HTP appraisal was being refreshed twice per part load. This has been resolved.
- Added: the user's locale settings is now used for turning 2 digit years into 4 digit years.
- Added: when the user returns a serialized item on a PO, they will be prompted to pick serial #'s to return the same way as when they buy serialized items. (bug 1824)
- Added: the user is now prompted to mark serial #'s as received using the same interface for transfering serials between branches on a transfer order. This is so that a return PO knows which serial #'s have been returned if the operation happens in multiple postings. If the posting is marked as done receiving, all "In Transit" serials are marked as "Returned" automatically.
- Added: If a serial is chosen on one line on a PO, it will no longer be available to choose on another line. This prevents choosing the same SN more than once on the same PO.
- Fixed: A serialized dirty core will now inherit its serial # from the original sale item even if that was on the same invoice (as described in bug 1825).
- Fixed: If you put an item on an invoice more than once, you can no longer pick the same serial # more than once on different lines.
- Fixed: an issue where misc/non-stocked items that had a serial # selected wouldn't show anything in the edit item dialog on finalized invoices. This was really only possible on un-inventoried dirty core exchanges.
- Fixed: Returns now show all serials of status 'Sold' instead of available serials.
- Fixed: "Immediate" Return lines (ones on the same invoice as the sale) now no longer copy the adjustments and order requests of the original sale.
- Added: many more changes to the status bar so that, when things are going slow, it will be easier to tell which operation is causing it.
- Added: a button and context menu option (right click in the list) that allows the user to send items on a search to the new ebay screen if it is loaded.
- Added: there is a new setting: "Work Orders" -> "Delete work clock entries when deleting job". It defaults to True. If this is set to False, work clock entries on a deleted job will remain, but their jobid will get set to 0 (bug 1470).
- Fixed: an issue some people where getting where salesorders would show no totals at the bottom.
ini: Additional extensions
- Removed: the configuration that enabled appraisals has been turned off until bug 1828 is complete. This is because it added significant time to the part load process at some locations.
- Fixed: an error where a salesorder accounting might be 1 cent off due to rounding errors and therefore not match what was shown on the SO screen.
- Fixed: as per bug 1132, users that are no longer salespeople or who have been marked as inactive will still show up on customers they are on.
- Fixed: issue where the total and balance fields weren't taking tax into account.
- Fixed: issues that could cause the parts screen to crash when performing an appraisal lookup.
- Fixed: an issue where attempting to retrieve data about an error could cause another error.
ini: Additional extensions
- Added: appraisal extension is now turned on by default. This will enable appraisal values on the parts and search screens.
- Changed: The old behavior of the interchange screen has been moved to a property page. This is for bug 1780. Now, work will begin on updating this behavior.
- Added: new application interchange page. This is a complete rewrite of the application interchange lookup system that was available in pro. However, all the information is now displayed in one tab instead of 5.
- Added: tree control (as per bug 1780) that handles displaying interchange options and all applications relavent to each option.
- Added: interchange notes list at the bottom of the screen which shows all interchange notes that match (exactly or inexactly) the currently selected interchange option.
- Added: drag static to allow the user to resize the area that the notes list takes up.
- Added: all manufacturer/make and model entry dropdowns now allow wildcards. This means that the user can type in C
- for the manufacturer/make, and it will find all CAT part models as well as all CHEVROLET vehicle models. The same thing works on the model dropdown when doing a lookup.
- Added: the year field is now optional for lookups.
- Fixed: an issue where master would attempt to report errors when the database connection was present but not connected.
- Fixed: a hang on loading the parts screen related to the image library.
- Fixed: an issue where the gl category dropdown wasn't becoming editable even after the user unchecked the "Automatic GL Category Assignment" checkbox.
- Fixed: some of the accelerator keys were duplicated on the screen and therefore not working. These hotkeys have been reworked to make more sense.
- Fixed: a crash when adding items to a SO when a two-tier taxitem was selected.
- Fixed: the search screen was taking a long time to open for some users. This version has shown to improve this time.
- Added: wait cursor during vendor catalog search.
- Fixed: the "too many results" warning on vendor catalog searches should be working again even if the user has no maximum result set.
- Added: the vendor pricing search page now allows the user to search by model name.
- Fixed: an issue where the wrong items might get selected in the flex field dropdowns.
- Fixed: a crash on loading related to the image library.
- Fixed: vin lookups on the screen wouldn't always fill out all fields.