From ISoft Wiki
- 1 2011-08-31
- 2 2011-08-24
- 3 2011-08-23
- 4 2011-08-09
- Added: the ability to choose "Distributor" as a pricing markup level for customer pricing.
- Added: (bug 2043) a field to run sheet groups that keeps track that items in that group are being transferred between stores (instead of being sent to the real destination).
- Added: f_refresh_document_delivered now takes the run sheet line group 'transfer store' field into account. This means such items won't be considered at all when calculating how many are delivered.
- Added: a trigger to run sheet group updates so that the quantity delivered will stay up to date when this changes.
- Added: rank column to the deliverylinegroup table, so that stops can be ordered on the screen.
- Added: distributor price level (item price and core charge) to the inventory and vendor catalog tables.
- Added: customer pricing tables can now store 'Distributor' as a price markup level.
- Added: the customer pricing function can now handle distributor prices.
- Added: A new checkbox column to the run sheet line groups table for all groups where at least one line in it has an inventory store different from the document store.
- Added: if the user checks this 'transfer' option, the group will have its destination address changed to the address of the store the items are being sold out of (destination store of the document). The item will no longer show up as delivered. If the user unchecks this option, the group will have its destination address reset to the document shipping address (and the item will be considered delivered again).
- Added: picking list now has a destination store filter. This filters by document storeid (for SO/PO/WO) and destination store for TOs.
- Added: by user request, the end date range field is unchecked by default.
- Added: by user request, the picking tab now shows fully picked line items on partially picked documents.
- Added: the picking list now has a hard max for how many documents it will load (500 by default).
- Added: an up/down spin control that allows the user to re-order groups on a run. If the user uses this control (or reorders items in any other way) that order will be saved.
- Fixed: an issue where all WOs on the picking tab would show as 100% complete.
- Added: (bug 1964) a field for editing the weight of an item, even if that item is not replenishable. This field already existed on the aftermarket page, but it is only accessible on replenishable parts.
- Added: (bug 1964) when the user first chooses a model, if the current weight value is 0, the default model weight will be loaded in.
- Reorganized: the pricing fields on the aftermarket tab.
- Added: average core cost field to the aftermarket tab.
- Added: distributor price level, both item price and core charge. These values can be pulled from vendor catalog, but this system doesn't yet work with vendor price classes.
- Added: some new global settings: "Parts"->"Financial: show jobber pricing level" that will allow a company to hide the jobber pricing level (price and core) from the screen. There are similar settings for wholesale, list, and the new distributor price.
- Fixed: an issue where cashonly customers were (mistakenly) being allowed to finalize invoices with a non-zero balance, so long as their credit limit was not overrun. This has been resolved so that, even if the customer has 'credit', if they are cashonly, they cannot finalize an unbalanced invoice.
- Fixed: if the user modifies a vehicle's status or location, they will no longer see 2 dialogs asking about changing part status/location.
- Added: the status changed dialog now has a minimum size for easier displaying.
- Fixed: an issue where the teardown might not show all items if it was the only collection on the vehicle and some 'loose' items were previously attached to that vehicle, but not through a teardown.
- Fixed: an issue where empty rows might get inserted into a teardown for each item that doesn't exist at the same store as the vehicle (these rows were trying to insert into the db on save).
- The previous version was crashing on open. Hopefully this will fix it.
- Fixed: a crash when opening any of the QB pages.
- Added: the recreate GL entries dialog now allows the user to choose between setting timestamps equal to the document date or the dateclosed.
- Added: this dialog also now has a "Recreate pushed gl entries" checkbox which defaults to unchecked. This is so that a user (by default) won't delete/recreate gl entries for documents that have already been exported.
- Fixed: a typo in v_quote
- Removed: delivery zone id from the v_invoice and v_quote views.
- Added: by user request, the UPC # and OEM # have been added to the "Vendor catalog - inventory prices" import.
- Fixed: f_workorder_saved had a table misspelling.
- Added: notes field to run sheet line groups.
- Fixed: an issue where items going to the same address would get 2 separate stops on the same run sheet due to an address comparison issue.
- Added: the 'refresh deliverable items' process has been optimized. This fixes issues where refreshing 2k documents might take a minute. Now it takes less than a second.
- Fixed: a crash related to "No shipping method" items.
- Fixed: an issue where documents with no shipping method would insert a new shipping method into the document tree.
- Fixed: an issue where the document tree might scroll into the middle if the list is really long.
- Added: editable notes column to the run sheet line groups list.
- Added: an editable notes column in the group table. This column defaults to the document notes but can be modified.
- Added: fleetmatix export now has column headers and more columns. Truck name is now exported as well as group notes. Also, company name is no longer in the address.
- Added: doubleclick handlers for the deliverable items list as well as the run sheet lines table.
- Fixed: (debug only) a crash that could occur if a query that had a '%' in it had an error.
- Fixed: a rare error in when downloading/parsing comprehensive db updates using DELIMITERs.
- Fixed: an issue where all vehicle Q&A was visible no matter what whole unit type was selected.
- Fixed: an issue where, when loading a saved SO, "Saved SO address" would be selected even if the shipping address had not been modified from the original.
- Added: a change has been made to how a SO's shipping address will be handled when a customer's shipping address has been slightly modified (only contact name, email address, or phone # changed). The SO will still show "Saved SO Address" for the shipping address, but the default salesperson and default credit store of the alternate address that shares a street address with this shipping address will be used. This means if the user uses "Customer address store" as the store credit method on a SO, the gl storeid will be correctly inherited from the customer address matching the current street address.==2011-08-08==
- Added: quantity delivered to all the picking views.
- Added: destination store to all the picking and deliverable items views.
- Added: all the delivery status fields in the lineitem tables now support a new option of "In Progress".
- Added: pickable item views now use simplified (faster) picked/delivered quantity. Also, they now incorporate delivery status.
- Added: the deliverable item views now use simplified (faster) picked/delivered quantity. Also, they now incorporate delivery status, undelivered quantity, and a delivery type field ("Pickup" vs "Delivery").
- Removed: all 8 of the 'refresh document picked/delivered quantity' functions, as they've been replaced by a single, central function.
- Added: f_refresh_document_delivered, which replaces the refresh document functions mentioned above. It takes all delivery information into account and updates a lineitem with the appropriate quantity picked/delivered as well as delivery status.
- Changed: the runsheet trigger now updates the delivery status of all lineitems whenever the closed or void field changes.
- Changed: all the runsheetline triggers now call the new f_refresh_document_delivered function.
- Changed: all the deliverylinehistory triggers now call the new f_refresh_document_delivered function.
- Added: a trigger to the shipping method table that updates all corresponding documents if the user changes the autopick or autodeliver fields.
- Added: the optional DB API functions f_salesorder_saved, f_workorder_saved, f_transferorder_saved, and f_purchaseorder_saved now have a default definition which calls f_refresh_document_delivered for all lineitems in order to keep the delivery status accurate when the shipping method changes.
- Fixed: an issue in f_inventoryprice that was causing customers set up to pay the new "Average Cost" price level were reverting to retail price.
- Fixed: the configuration page no longer references "Run ID".
- Added: a 'skip delivery' option. If the user hits this button, all checked deliverable items will be marked with a delivery status of 'Rejected'. These items don't show up to be delivered anymore.
- Added: by user request, the deliverable items list now shows document date.
- Fixed: issues where removing items from run sheets might not make those items reappear as deliverable until the user saved and refreshed.
- Fixed: an issue where deleting a group might keep the user from adding more items to the run sheet that would go into that group.
- Fixed: items not always getting the right quantity.
- Added: some buttons are now only usable when an item is selected
- Added: initial export to fleetmatix CSV code.
- Fixed: several crashes related to no deliverable items loaded or no run sheet lines loaded.
- Fixed: (bug 2130) an issue where the "automatically log comment" setting wasn't being used for anything but the first modified row if the user used the "Make column like current" button.
- Fixed: a query error that could occur when inserting change log comments on global fields that log changes.
- Fixed: (bug 2129) an issue where new inventory records might log changes in the change log. Now, only changes to existing parts should generate such entries.
- Fixed: configure shipping methods dialog now has more appropriate column width defaults.
- Fixed: the auto-pick column now correctly loads database values.==2011-08-02==
- Fixed: all user settings controlling which shipping methods are 'turned on' for the current user have been moved to the "Deliveries" section of the settings. Also, the name of each setting has been modified to be more human readable.
- Added: user setting for controlling the max # of items to load into the picking list at one time (default of 1000).
- Added: user setting for controlling the max # of items to load into the deliverable items tree on the run sheet tab at one time (default of 1000).
- Added: a limit to the # of run sheet lines able to be loaded for any particular runsheet.
- Added: the shipping method list on the run sheet tab is now limited to just those shipping methods that are turned on for the current user. The "All shipping methods" option searches all shipping methods that user has turned on.
- Reverted: some recent changes to fix bug 1091. This is because the use of the override cost field was interfering with non-stocked items on internal WOs whose cost should've been retrieved through order routing.
- Added: bug 1091 is now being resolved by passing in retailprice for the current cost when calculating average cost if the current WO is an at-cost WO. This is because the definition of the cost is recursively defined on internal (at-cost) WOs for items whose cost is a percentage of price (since price is equal to cost on such WOs). Now, any such % of price items will calculate their cost based on current retail price on at-cost WOs.==2011-08-01==
- Removed: references to delivery zone.
- Fixed: the queries that created runsheetlinegroup and v_pickable_transferorderline due to typos.
- Added: a table for storing delivery trucks.
- Fixed: all the deliverable items views now properly take auto-pick shipping methods into account when deciding what has been picked.
- Changed: a key on the SO table has been added to, as it sped up deliverable SO queries on big databases.
- Added: interface on the configuration page for adding/removing/editing delivery trucks.
- Added: run sheet tab now allows the user to pick a delivery truck, and named route.
- Added: the print button on the run sheet tab now prints the new run sheet report.
- Fixed: an issue where negative quantity deliveries would always show up.
- Fixed: an issue when hitting apply after adding a new document.
- Removed: references to delivery zones.
- Removed: references to delivery zones.
- Added: by user request (bug 2118), the "Warning, duplicate item detected" message box will pop up if an item has already been added to the SO, regardless of the store the item was added from. (This feature used to be store specific)
- Removed: references to delivery zones.