From ISoft Wiki
- Added non stocked inventory icon.
- Fixed: customer price contracts' date ranges now default to between the current date and 365 days in the future.
- Fixed: an error in the configure regions dialog.
- Fixed: an issue where transfer orders weren't refreshing picked quantity right.
- Added: new permission (bug 1880).
- Added: New version stuff for permission changes pertaining to misc items on the Sales Orders Screen.
- Fixed: an issue where f_calculate_average_cost was causing inherent core lines for items off of a vehicle to be incorrect if the parent item had a static allocated price in inventory.
- Fixed: deliverylinehistory now has its documentstoreid column default to 0 (instead of NULL).
- Added: the shipping method update trigger no longer updates document lines' quantity picked and quantity delivered if they've been marked as 'rejected'.
- Added: the new WORK_ORDERS_CAN_ADD_PURE_MISC permission and set it to match WORK_ORDERS_CAN_VIEW (which is used in lieu of WORK_ORDERS_CAN_EDIT);
- Added: new fields to the shipping method table that allow the user to specify whether shipping methods show up on document screens, the run sheets screen, or both.
- Fixed: pick history for transfer order lines will now go in under store 0 instead of NULL. This fixes some previous issues where TO lines wouldn't appear to be picked.
- Added: there is now a skip delivery button on the picking tab. When this is used, all selected line items are marked as no longer requiring picking or delivery.
- Added: items marked as skip delivery no longer show up to be picked.
- Fixed: document pick status was incorrect if 'hide fully picked documents' was checked.
- Added: the run sheets tab pays attention to the new "Show on documents" and "Show on runsheets" options for shipping methods. Deliverable items can be filtered by document shipping methods, but run sheets can be assigned run sheet shipping methods. By default, both lists are the same.
- Added: the picking tab now automatically refreshes the list when any of the filter options are changed.
- Added: the run sheets tab now automatically refreshes the deliverable items tree and the run sheets list when any of the corresponding filters are changed.
- Added: as per user request, the run sheets tab now has an expand all button, which expands all currently visible deliverable documents.
- Added: as per user request, the deliverable items tree now colors different types of rows differently. This helps distinguish between the different types of items.
- Added: a filter for 'destination store' on the run sheet tab. This allows the user to see deliverable items, filtered by the document store id (or destination store for transfer orders).
- Fixed: the edit user dialog no longer moves the user's focus away from the current field if the ok button is greyed out.
- Added: there is now a global setting that allows a company to suppress the serial # box on the first tab of parts.
- Fixed: the insert new payment method dialog should no longer throw database errors.
- Added: New permission to allow/disallow users from adding pure misc items to a SO. They are still able to modify existing misc items, just not create them. Per Bug 432.
- Added: New icon (NonStocked.icon) for if an item being added is pure misc (not in inventory). This should make accidentally mis-entering an item much more apparent. Per Bug 432.
- Added: the configure shipping methods dialog now allows the user to view and modify the new "Show on Documents" and "Show on Run Sheets" options.
- Added: the usage count column now includes run sheets. Also, if the user replaces a shipping method, associated run sheets will be updated.
- Added: the shipping methods dropdown on the SO screen now pays attention to the "Show on Documents" option.
- Added: (bug 1880) a new permission that controls whether the user can edit vehicle stock #.
- Added: the previously missing f_purchaseorder_saved, which is required for PO picking/delivery to work right.
- Fixed: the above function has been manually called for all open POs so that they will show up for delivery correctly.
- Fixed: an issue where shipping methods weren't in alphabetical order.
- Added: there is now a checkbox on the payment info tab that allows the user to define a custom WO labor rate for the customer. If the value typed in has a % in it, it becomes a percent markdown/markup. Otherwise, it is a flat rate.
- Fixed: the new labor rate override fields were not permission controlled.
- Added: labor rate type and custom labor rate have been added to the customer table. They default to "Default", which means to use the WO defaults.
- Fixed: bug 2173 - an issue where wo items couldn't be added to a run sheet.
- Fixed: an issue where WO items couldn't be rejected in the picking tab.
- Added: the picking lineitem list now allows mutli selection for easier 'rejection' of multiple items.
- Fixed: when printing TO items on the picking printout, store is now 0, and those items should now show up.
- Added: the print button is now a dropdown button. If the user hits the dropdown, they can check/uncheck a box that controls whether or not the report prints lineitem detail. By default, this is checked.
- Fixed: a crash on the run sheet tab if the user had the "Show closed run sheets" checkbox checked.
- Removed: some unnecessary refreshing. This will make the load operation faster.
- Fixed: an issue where run sheet lines might get re-ordered on load.
- Fixed: an issue where fully delivered items would show up for delivery again (at 100% complete).
- Fixed: an issue where deliverable documents might show a strange progress % when items were removed from a saved run sheet.
- Added: the status/location trigger dialog (the one that allows you to cascade vehicle status or location changes to associated parts) has been updated to show all items now. However, now only items at the same location as the vehicle are checked by default. If the change is based on status, the status must match the previous vehicle status as well.
- Fixed: the status/location trigger dialog has been rearranged for ease of use and it now remembers the last size and position it was in.
- Added: if the user doesn't have the "Can edit part info" and "Can edit part status" permissions, the status trigger dialog no longer pops up.
- Added: if the user doesn't have the "Can edit part info" and "Can edit part locations" permissions, the location trigger dialog no longer pops up.
- Added: the teardown area on vehicles is now locked down if the user doesn't have the "Can edit part info" permission.
- Changed: When items are added/modified for a WO job, MISC items are now marked as such with an icon.
- Changed: If the user doesn't have permission to add pure MISC items, attempts to do so are now reverted, and the status bar changes to tell them why.
- Fixed: an issue where the user could skip the check that makes sure the WO hasn't been modified since the user loaded it if they saved it without using the save button.
- Fixed: a database error that could happen if the user created a new job task and their database was in strict mode.
- Added: if the current customer has custom labor rates, they will be applied to all jobs (bug 1654)
- Fixed: bug 2172: an issue where the user might get multiple empty items on a job due to a bug in the description field.
- Fixed: (bug 2182) an issue where the job list might not be visible initially.