From ISoft Wiki
- Fixed: a bug where sometimes alternate location information did not get updated in database.
- Added: additional database structure required for LX. This will not be used immediately.
- Fixed: a bug where updates to locations at one store were incorrectly modifying location IDs at different stores. This may have caused unexpected cross-store behavior.
- Fixed: a bug where deleting a location from the locations library was not returning any affected items back to using a virtual location.
- Added: a new permisson called "Inventory detail" in the category "LX" to allow users to use LX scanners to view part details.
- Fixed: an issue where report parameters weren't loading their choices. This affected dropdown style options on the report viewer screen.
- Added: a global company setting (suggested by Chad @ VHI) that controls whether average cost should be treated as statically allocated cost. If this is off, add-on costs stay in the vehicle cost pool for assignment to the next available part sale.