From ISoft Wiki
All dates shown are when files were put on the Auto-Updater. Users can manually check for new updates in ITrack by going to the Actions menu (at the top) > Updater > Check for updates.
- Fixed a bug where pressing the Interchange! button on the Teardown tab would not cause the location field for each interchange option line added to get automatically filled with the vehicle location.
- Changed: The tab order now skips the Add button(For adding Manufacturers and Models) (Bug 1736)
- Tab order now goes straight from the Manufacturer dropdown to the Model dropdown.
- The Add Model dialog can now be accessed via the Alt+D keyboard shortcut.
- Initial release!
- Fixed a bug with how values in the Cost column were calculated. (Bug 1688)
- Fixed a bug where the status drop down would not becoming active after creating a bid and hitting "new". (Bug 1709)
- Fixed a bug where the Q & A & Teardown tabs would not be populated with data if a user used a VIN to populate the vehicle year, make & model. (Bug 511)
- Added: Keyboard-friendly!
- Added: Checking the check box for a part that has Interchange options will cause the interchange options dialog to appear.
- Added: Interchange button.
- Pressing this button will show each Interchange option for a part type as a separate line.
- Added: A Interchange Options dialog will appear when a user checks the box next to a part(on the teardown tab) if it has interchange options and not have been selected yet.
- Fixed a bug with selecting "Both" as a Side option on the teardown tab. (Bug 1716)
- Fixed a bug where parts would not inherit the location from the vehicle. (Bug 1700)
Vehicles & Parts
- Changed how part and vehicle lookups work.
- Added: Location column on the Teardown tab
- Note: In the future this field will be filled in automatically(for all parts on the teardown tab) based on the vehicle location specified on the Basic' tab
- Added: Interchange options
- Double click in the Interchange column to see a list of Interchange options.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to change an existing vehicle's tracking # (Bug 1711)
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to enter cost, retail, list, wholesale information on the teardown tab on an unsaved vehicle. (Bug 1699)
- Added description(multi-line edit) field to the teardown tab. (Bug 1701)
- Fixed a bug where Make, Model & Year of the vehicle and tag numbers of the part were not getting saved when a part was created via the teardown tab. (Bug 1705)
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the user attempted to create cost on an unsaved vehicle. (Bug 1692)
- Fixed an unlikely crash that could occur when loading a vehicle.
- The Teardown dialog has been moved to its own tab, alongside the other tabs on the Vehicles screen
- Access to HeavyTruckParts.Net pricing
- Part value estimates based on historical sales
- Added new bidding functionality, for pricing out potential vehicle purchases before you buy
- Appraisal information from Berryhill Auctioneers Auction Data available
- Berryhill Auction Appraisal Data is a separate subscription service available from Berryhill Auctioneers. Contact Jake at (800)929-1829 ext. 103 for more information.
Part Configuration, Appraisal & Home
- Vehicles screen compatibility