From ISoft Wiki
- 1 2010-12-29
- 2 2010-12-28
- 3 2010-12-21
- 4 2010-12-21
- 5 2010-12-07
- 6 2010-12-06
- 7 2010-12-01
- 8 Changelog Archives
- Fixed an error that could occur while deselecting part types from a teardown.
- Fixed a bug where new costs would not save on the Costs tab. (Bug 1870)
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error to occur if the user had a slash in the tag number of a part and tried to bring it up via the lookup field.
- Fixed a bug where the images section would not get cleared if the user was on the advanced tab when they clicked Save & New. (Bug 1447)
- Fixed a bug on the Costs tab that would occur if a user picked a vendor by typing in their name in the Vendor drop down and then tabbed to the Amount field. (Bug 1866)
Customer List, Parts(Breakdown tab), Search & Vendor List
- Added: Column width is now saved!
- Fixed: Column orders now save properly.
- Fixed VIN Power not decoding VINs.
- Added: Teardown tab now saves column order and width.
- Changed: If a part on the teardown/bid tab is checked, and it is of a part type that does not have its own manufacturer/model list, the appraisal information is looked up right away (using the vehicle make/model).
- Changed: Now takes interchange number into account when looking up sales history.
- Fixed a bug where users could not add costs to vehicles that had not yet been saved. (Bug 1663)
- Now, any changes(ie. Delete, Create New or Update) that a user makes to the Costs tab do not get saved until they Save & New or Save & Close.
- Fixed a bug where images were being moved, not copied, from their original location into the images directory.
- Fixed a bug where users were not able to select multiple images in the list for simultaneous deletion. (Bug 1663)
- Fixed a bug that caused the Close button to not show up on bids.
- Fixed a bug where zip-codes that starting with zero had all their leading zeros removed.
- Added: Automatic pricing(if enabled) will now be applied for parts are created using the teardown tab. (Bug 1704)
- Automatic pricing can be configured in Edit > Options > Pricing tab.
- Added: Default pricing(if enabled) will now be applied for parts are created using the teardown tab. (Bug 1793)
- Default pricing can be configured per model/category on the Part Configuration screen > Part models tab > bottom right Default pricing section.
- Various bug fixes.
- Added: Ability to export lists by right clicking in the list. (Bug 1805)
- Export the all items in the list.
- Export the selected rows.