From ISoft Wiki
All dates shown are when files were put on the Auto-Updater. Users can manually check for new updates in ITrack by going to the Actions menu (at the top) > Updater > Check for updates.
- Fixed a bug where the more fields would not get reset/cleared in certain cases. (Bug 2071)
- Fixed an issue where appraisals from the Search screen would always fail.
- Changed: The error message that appears when a user attempts to add a make/model that already exists is friendlier. (Bug 2055)
- Fixed an issue where the checkboxes at the bottom of the Advanced tab would be no longer visible for some users.
- Fixed an issue where costs could get duplicating in a rare case. (Bug 2045)
- Fixed a bug where the user was unable to tab out of the part type field once they had selected a part type.
- Fixed a bug where the Interchange dialog would appear multiple times after the user selected an interchange option.
- Added: users can now use Alt+V followed by Alt+C to very quickly check/uncheck the "Print Tag from Search" checkbox on the Advanced tab.
- Alt+B will get the user back to the Basic tab.
- Users can now decide if they want enter to move to the next field(in most cases).
- This can also be changed at any time by going to Edit > Options > General tab > bottom most checkbox.
- Enter will now perform operations in more places.
- Most buttons that open a dialog when pressed now have ... at the end of their button text.
- Fixed a bug where buttons in ITrack weren't friendly enough.
- Added Insurer and Insured fields on the Info tab.
- Fixed a bug where trying to add a vendor to a Purchase Order and the vendor was none-unique would not bring up a list of vendors to choose from on the Vendor List screen.