From ISoft Wiki
All dates shown are when files were put on the Auto-Updater. Users can manually check for new updates in ITrack by going to the Actions menu (at the top) > Updater > Check for updates.
- 1 2011-09-26
- 2 2011-09-16
- 3 2011-09-14
- 4 2011-09-06
- 5 2011-09-01
- 6 Changelog Archives
Purchase Orders, Quotes & Sales
- Fixed a bug with calculating tax when using a two-tier tax item. (Bug 2184)
- Fixed a bug where user entered tracking numbers were not getting used as the vehicle tracking number on initial save of the vehicle. (Bug 2174)
- Fixed a bug where parts were not always having their status changed to available when they were returned and the part quantity was becoming greater than zero. (Bug 2169)
- Fixed various bugs related to the Auto Data Direct NMVTIS export functionality.
- Fixed a bug on the Info tab where Company Name and Company Contact or First Name and Last Name fields could get cleared when switching between the Individual and Company Radios. (Bug 2164) (Bug 2165)
- Fixed a bug where, if the user switched away from the Info tab and then back, the Insurer & Title State would get cleared out. (Bug 2163)
- Fixed a rare crash on the Costs tab that could occur if the user created a new cost and then pressed the Update button.
- Changed: The fields on the Additional Info tab have been reordered to be more consistent with the Customer Information screen > Additional Info tab.
- Added: Send Email & Open Page buttons.
- Added: button tooltips.
Quotes, Purchase Orders & Sales
- Fixed various minor bugs
- Changed: The "are you sure you want to convert to invoice" dialog has been removed as it's unnecessary.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding a customer to an invoice. (Bug 2162)
Purchase Orders, Sales & Quotes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when saving. (Bug 2159)
- Fixed a bug where the document subtotal was not correct when the first line item was a negative amount. (Bug 2156)
- Fixed a bug related to payments that users experienced while saving an invoice. (Bug 2159)
- Fixed a bug where the total would be saved as zero if converting to an invoice failed. (Bug 2156)