From ISoft Wiki
All dates shown are when files were put on the Auto-Updater. Users can manually check for new updates in ITrack by going to the Actions menu (at the top) > Updater > Check for updates.
- Compatibility update
- Fixed an issue with the reorder report
Customers, Parts, Purchase Orders, Sales, Transaction List & Vendors
- Various permission fixes
- Fixed a bug in the Add Models dialog where, in certain cases, the same part types and manufacturers could appear in drop-downs multiple times.(Case 3992)
- Fixed an issue where users could close, reopen & close build orders, causing quantity to get decreased multiple times. Build Orders can no longer be reopened. (Case 2489)
- Tooltips have been added to the "Close" checkbox.
- Fixed a bug where users could, via the Customer List screen, add inactive customers to an invoice. (Case 3323)
- Fixed an error that could occur while exporting vehicles to a file (Case 2770)
- Fixed the reorder report to no longer show items that have already been ordered but not yet received. In other words, unreceived items on an open PO will not appear in the results. (Case 2938)
- Minor interface fixes.
- Fixed a bug where Q & A info would not load. This could have caused Q & A data to get over written.
- Permission compatibility update.