From ISoft Wiki
- Added: Sales tab. You can now view your recent invoices right from the Home screen!
- Added: Performance improvements
- Added: Refresh buttons
- Added: Vertical resizing between the list and home page
- Added: Date range pickers
- Added: Date range choice per document type is now saved per user
- Fixed an issue where default sort order settings could be ignored
- Added the ability to make tax items inactive. This will make the tax item not appear in tax item dropdowns
- Note: Inactive tax items used on past documents will still appear if those documents are loaded
- Note: Only active tax items can be made the default and default tax items can not be made inactive
- Changed: If you have the Enter as tab setting enabled, pressing enter in a open dropdown will both make the selection AND move to the next field.
- Without this setting enabled, everything will work the standard, Windows way.
- Added: New permission for wheather a user can mass change customers' default tax item
- Added: New permission for wheather a user can close a Purchase Order
- Fixed: An issue where the notes field would get truncated when a vendor was saved.
- Added: An option to Save without printing. The default behavior is exactly the same as always(ie. An invoice report will print)
- Fixed: a crash that would occur when opening an invoice with no associated payment
- Fixed: An issue where 0 would appear at the beginning of the line item description. The screen is now generally smarter about building the line item description
- Changed: Screen is now better at handling a Online search
- Changed: UI is more consistent with the rest of ITrack Pro
- Fixed: An issue where the save buttons would not be enabled after entering a valid VIN and pressing Enter.