From ISoft Wiki
- Fixed: an error that could occur when printing a customer list
- Added: Auctions can now be sent directly to eBay. TurboLister is no longer required or even suggested
- Changed: DEFAULT template is now differentiated/protected
- Changed: eBay screen will now warn you if you close the screen with pending listings
- Fixed: an issue where the Return Options were not carried over from the template
- Fixed: a bug where once a default eBay customer is set it can't be changed.
- Fixed: a bug where the default eBay customer would not show up on the Config tab
- Added: New setting for automatically loading part images on the Parts & Vehicles screen
- Added: Cost column to the Breakdown tab
- Added: A new button which displays meta data about the currently loaded part such as Part Number, Date Created, Date Last Modified & the user who created the part.
Part Models tab
- Fixed: a bug where adding a model could crash ITrack
- Added: New default categories
- Added: New description field for categories which describes the category's meaning.
- Changed: Redesigned Categories tab. Now easier to use.
- Added: ability to delete category questions
- Fixed: an issue where sending a vehicle on a quote to an invoice would cause the tracking number to disappear
- Fixed: an issue where converting a quote to an invoice could cause the tax item to get selected incorrectly.
- Fixed: an error that could occur if the user ordered the results by status and then printed the results.
- Added: New permission "can view totals"
- Changes: lists are always automatically refreshed as the user fills out more information
- Changed: Performance tab totals section now displays totals in a manner that is easier to understand. Mouse over totals to see how each is calculated.
- Added: a button to distribute cost among the checked parts. This uses the vehicle cost total from the performance tab. Cost values can still be changed after performing the distribution.
- Fixed: an issue where the notes would get cut off if more than 200 characters were put in the field.