From ISoft Wiki
Version 4.0 (2015-09-29)
- Added: Interchange pricing information now automatically fills into the corresponding part price fields.
- Added: Users can now blank out the manufacturer/model fields even if they've already selected one.
- Fixed: a bug where opening a part with Q&A fields and closing the screen would cause a change to be detected even if no change had been made.
- Fixed: an issue where items could get added to an invoice with a quantity of -1(return).
- Fixed: a bug where new invoices saved in certain cases would not print the invoice, even if it was selected to print.
- Fixed an issue where users with add, but not edit permission couldn't save a new invoice in certain cases.
- Changed: Users that don't have the Invoice > Override Credit Limit permission can no longer change the credit limit on the customer screen.
- Fixed: a bug where it was impossible to ignore certain items.
- Fixed: an issue where payments changed on the Sales screen would not appear blue(changed) in the quickbooks screen