From ISoft Wiki
Version 5.0 (2016-03-29)
- Fixed: a bug where voiding an invoice with an already voided payment would prompt to void the payment. Case 19062
- Added: a freight shipping option Case 17328
- Added: a transaction screen Case 18921
- Fixed: a number of crashes involving missing configuration values Case 17945
- Fixed: buyer information pulling correctly into invoices Case 18849
- Fixed: filtering was improved Case 19012
- Fixed: load times improved Case 19012
- Fixed: a bug where entries in the model dropdown could appear multiple times. Case 18921
- Fixed: a bug where deleting a part type could cause a query error to appear. Case 18329
- Fixed: a bug where Q&A may not appear for part types in a set. Case 18352
- Added: Reports are now shown in a tree rather than two lists. Also, a report can now be in multiple categories.
- Added: Report favorites!
- To add a report as a favorite, select the report in the list and then click the Favorite button below
- Reports that you favorite will now appear at the top of the list in their own category.
- Favorites are per user and not shared with other users.
- Added: Print Queue tab. This tab lets you see all print jobs that are run from ITrack Pro or ITrack Pro LX.
- Added: users can now perform lineitem lookups using UPC. Case 18106
- Fixed: a bug where a customer's credit limit could be triggered incorrectly on reopened invoices Case 18214
- Fixed: an issue where, if a manager bumps a customer's credit limit after an invoice with the customer was already started, the new credit limit would not be respected. Now, the customer's credit limit is grabbed right when the user presses the save button. Case 19387
- Fixed: a bug where invoice balance could be stored incorrectly Case 19908
- Added: The invoice number of a just-saved invoice is now displayed in the status bar.
- Fixed: a bug where it was possible to set the status of a vehicle to B from the status dropdown. Now, the user must press the "Create Bid" or "New > Bid" button. Case 19374
- Fixed: a bug where amount, vendor, contact and phone number wouldn't save a on a bid. Case 19698