The Scanner is used for workflow enhancement; scan, take pictures, move data all at the press of like three buttons!
- Note: This page will later be broken down into sub-pages, once we care about formatting or my commentary here gets too onerous.
All barcodes must be scannable by the Linea Pro handheld model. All barcodes follow the format:
- Starts with *
- Prefixed by an alphabetical code:
- L: Location
- S: Sample
- T: Tag number for sample bag
- W: Work Order
- Followed by ID
- This must always be numerical, with the exception of Tag Number
- Ends with *
The following are examples of valid barcodes:
- *L1024* - Location ID 1024
- *S2940* - Sample ID 2940
- *T1000* - Tag '1000'
- *TTN 1501* - Tag 'TN 1501'
The following are NOT VALID:
- *LINCUBATOR* - ID not numerical