Auto Update System
From ISoft Wiki
Currently the web interface for configuring the update system is located here.
Adding a customer/company
- Click the Add A New Customer link
- Select the company from the dropdown or if they don't set exist as a company:
- Select New Company from the drop down (should be last in the list)
- Type the company name in the box below that currently says Enter New Company
- Enter the customers product code in the field below
- Select The correct product from the Software dropdown
- For location, put in the user's computer name.
- Hit the Add Customer button
- Note: This user has now been created, but no updates have been turned on for this customer at this point.
Turning on updates for a particular user
- From the main menu click the Manage Existing Customer Data link
- Now select the company associated with this user and click the Select Company button
- This will populate a list of "locations" for the company you selected
- Select the appropriate one from the first drop down.
- Product Code and Software appear for this "location"
- Select from the list which updates they will receive
- Click Apply Changes
- Next time ITrack restarts on that machine, it will get the updates you selected.