From ISoft Wiki
The Importer screen allows for importing of invoices as purchase orders. XML files used by ITrack can be obtained from other ITrack yards or from Berryhill Auctioneers.
Obtaining a XML file from BerryhillAuctioneers.com
- Pay the balance on your invoice(s)
XML files won't be available until all balances are paid
- Log into Berryhill's Website
- Select the "Past Auctions" link at the top of the page.
- Click on the corresponding auction
- If your auction balance is zero, you will see two links for the XML file just below the auction information. One is for the XML file with the fees as a line item, and the other is for fees included in the item prices.
- Click on the appropriate XML file link, this will take you to a page with the correct XML file on it.
- Right-click on link to the XML file and choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As."
- Save it to a convenient location on your computer, such as the desktop.
Importing an Invoice as a Purchase Order
- In ITrack, open the Import screen
- Click Import From File
- Select the XML file
- Click Purchase Order under Save As New at the top.
- A purchase order is created with the items on the original invoice.
- Once the you receive the parts, you will need to open the purchase order and mark the items as received.
|This XML file is for ITrack Pro only, for ITrack Enterprise you just need to put all of the sold items on a Sales Order|