From ISoft Wiki
Many products created by ISoft use a MySQL database as their backend.
- MySQL Backup - a batch file that will make a copy of the MySQL database files
- Writing MySQL queries - information that ISoft employees should know about writing queries
- ITrack/Migrating a server - moving a MySQL database to another computer
- The GROUPing pitfall - a common query-writing issue
- Upgrading to 5.5.20 - Managing an upgrade from a current version to the next version of MySQL
- MySQL Features & Bugs - Newish features and what version they were added to MySQL, as well as some bugs were aware of, and the corresponding version(s).
Products using MySQL
Current MySQL version to use for Enterprise: 5.6.x Usually 5.6.22
Current MySQL version to use for Pro: 5.7.x
Current MySQL version to use for AX: 5.6.14