From ISoft Wiki
List of Extensions
Extensions with views
- Accounting Screen - Used to set up a chart of accounts, assign account numbers to GL Categories, and view GL entries.
- Core Management Screen - Used to keep track of cores owed and aids in returning and inventory cores as well as returning cores to vendors.
- Credit Approval Screen - Used to approve customer credit overrides.
- Customer Information Screen - Used to view and edit information about customers.
- Customer List Screen - Used to search for customers.
- Data Management Screen - Used to import and export data.
- Deliveries Screen - Used to mark items as picked and to create run sheets for deliveries.
- Home Screen - Used to quickly view useful information about all kinds of orders.
- Interchange Screen - Used to view Hollander interchange as well as other
- Inventory Overview Screen - Used to gather information about inventory quantities. Aids ordering.
- Location Screen - (Unfinished) Used to visual the location of parts.
- Part Configuration Screen - Used to configure part types, manufacturers and models, customer units, cross references and other inventory configuration options.
- Part Information Screen - Used to view and edit information about a particular record in inventory as well as to create new inventory records.
- Part Modification Screen - Used to update inventory properties en masse.
- Payment Entry Screen - Used to quickly enter batches of payments.
- Purchase Orders Screen - Used to create Purchase Orders and Transfer Orders.
- Report Viewer Screen - Used to print and review reports.
- Sales Orders Screen - Used to create sales orders.
- Search - Used to search for parts, vehicles, whole units, and vendor catalog records.
- Transaction List Screen - (Unfinished) Used to find information about any kind of order.
- Vehicles Screen - Used to view information about vehicles and whole units as well as to create new records and initiate vehicle teardowns.
- Vendor Information Screen - Used to view and edit information about a specific vendor as well as create new vendors.
- Vendor List Screen - Used to search for vendors.
- Work Clock Screen - (Unfinished and Deprecated) Used as a clock in/out system especially for work orders.
- Work Orders Screen - Used to create work orders for work on inventory or service on customer units.
Extensions without views
- Crystal Reports - Used behind the scenes to print reports via Crystal Reports.
- Global Settings - Used behind the scenes to keep track of everyone's settings.
- Login - Used behind the scenes to handle users, their settings, and to allow login.
- Mas 90 Accounting - Used behind the scenes to handle all entries into the GL entry table
- MySQL Connection - Used behind the scenes to maintain a connection to the database and to log information.
- Options Extension - Used to maintain most computer settings.
- EDocuments Extension - Used to print ASCII reports.
This category currently contains no pages or media.