From ISoft Wiki
Version 3.0 (2015-06-02)
Customer List & Vendor List
- Added: Selection of search field and type are now saved and restored automatically for each user.
- Added: Auctions can now be sent directly to eBay. TurboLister is no longer required or even suggested
- Changed: DEFAULT template is now differentiated/protected
- Changed: eBay screen will now warn you if you close the screen with pending listings
- Fixed: an issue where the Return Options were not carried over from the template
- Fixed: a bug where once a default eBay customer is set it can't be changed.
- Fixed: a bug where the default eBay customer would not show up on the Config tab
- Added: Button to perform a return. When this button is pressed you'll be sent to the search screen to find parts marked as status S. When a part is chosen, it will automatically get a -1 quantity on the invoice.
- Changed: If the save button is pressed on a Invoice that didn't actually get changed, a query no longer gets ran. Also, because it doesn't get saved again, it doesn't appear blue in quickbooks as though it changed.
Added: Users can now use enter to perform the search.
- Added: Shipping Length, Width & Height fields for part models. These values are automatically used when entering in a new part on the part screen if the model is chosen.
- Fixed: A bug where the 4 part type specific fields below UPC would not be hidden when the screen first loaded or was cleared.
- Added: Shipping Length, Width & Height fields. These values are automatically filled out based on the selected part model if a model default has been given on the part configuration screen.
- These shipping dimensions are used by the eBay screen if the part gets listed.
Changed: Shipping and tax type now appear in the labels in the total section at the bottom next to the corresponding fields.